Covering your bases and your assets with a virtual assistant client contract is pretty. damn. important.
You wouldn’t go out into the freezing cold without a jacket, so don’t start working with clients without the most basic protection.
Because, there is nothing worse than working your butt off for a client only to get screwed because you didn’t have a contract in place.
You know how it goes.
He said she said and in the end you don’t get paid because of some “miscommunication”
Or worse, you work countless hours, giving your heart and soul for a client and their business only to have all your emails and invoices ignored.
I’ve been there. It’s awful and it’s a feeling that no virtual assistant should ever go through.
You need to lay down all your policies and procedures as well as how and when you work so there is no confusion about your business.
You need an iron clad contract that protects YOU.
Because getting screwed is not how you do business. You need a contract and you need one STAT.
Get your hands on the Virtual Assistant Welcome Packet & Client Contract that I use in my own business.
This is the contract that I have each and every new client sign before we start working together.
You don’t need to worry about putting together a welcome packet and legal contract. I’ve done the work for you. Take what I’ve created and make it your own. Just download the packet, leave it at is or add to it. It’s up to you!
This welcome packet includes:
- A personalized message to your new client welcoming them aboard
- A commitment to top notch customer service and the ways you intend to hold up that process
- Concise explanation of how your business works such as your business policies regarding hours of operations, holidays and vacation days and more!
- Explanation of additional services such as a rush job and the verbiage you’ll need to charge more for these types of projects
- Client questionnaire (also known as a client intake form) that enables you to gather much-needed information BEFORE you start working together. This ensures you get off to the best start possible!
- Extensive legal contract between you, the VA and your client. This legal contract is quite extensive and gives you and your business the protection your business needs. This contract covers you no matter where you are in the world.
I want you to have an easier time building your virtual assistant business. I don’t want you to have to worry if you’ve covered all the bases. When you get your hands on my Virtual Assistant Client Contract you’ll save yourself the headache of trying to create your own.
You’ve worked hard getting your business together. Don’t leave your business open to chance.