If you’re tired of kicking around the internet reading how-to’s and success stories, dreaming of the day that you can finally work from home – you’re in luck.
And I’m not just saying that because I’m from Vegas.
I’m saying it because your Virtual Assistant Business starts here.
I get it, lady.
You’re tired of commuting long hours, you’re OVER being someone else’s employee, you’re sick of the daily grind.
You just want to work for yourself already.
But there’s this one
little big thing holding you back – you’re not really sure where to begin.
I mean, the amount of information out there is overwhelming. You have to put on blinders just to focus on what’s most important. (And you’re still not sure what that is!)
Maybe you find yourself wondering if you need to…
- book a client (or three) and just try this VA thing out?
- take more classes or courses, or buy more software first?
- set up a website and wait… how do you do that again?
- refine more skills before you start?
And most importantly: how much longer until you can quit your frickin job already?
It’s not that you don’t love helping and being of service.
That’s actually what you most love about business management and assisting in the first place!
But doing anything when you’re underpaid and under appreciated – it kinda takes the love right out of it, am I right?
Let’s fix that.
After all, you’re fired up and ready to take some action and make this business REAL already!
You’re ready to…
- Create a game plan to move your virtual business forward, so you can have a timeline for quitting that job… and draw some huge X marks on your calendar to countdown (oh yeah!).
- Kiss the daily grind goodbye and start spending more time where it really matters: at home with your family or working on what you’re most passionate about.
- Get your backend ducks in a row so that when you DO launch that “c’mere and hire me” website you have set up exactly what you need to succeed.
- Have a professional (i.e. six-figure earning) VA check out your blind spots and make sure you address any weak points before putting yourself out there.
- Receive some targeted, individualized attention so you can efficiently beef up your areas of expertise and beat out the competition.
Because the truth is this: There are a lot of VAs out there in internet land.
What there aren’t — are VAs who start off on the right foot, with the right systems, softwares, and know-how in order to ensure lasting success.
And it’s not your fault that you don’t necessarily know what to do. I mean, this is all still new to you!
Wouldn’t it help to have someone experienced walk you through it? Someone who knows the ropes. Someone who built her own booming VA business (in just one year, with 4 kids at home to boot) guide you through what to expect and help you create your plan for success?
I totally understand this struggle because when I was first starting out, I was right there myself.
And after seeing so many aspiring VA’s launch their business without the mechanics and fuel they really needed to fly, I’m doing something about it.
I created my one-on-one VA Training Drill to help you get the answers you really need before you buy another course, waste another twenty hours reading blog posts, or talk yourself out of becoming a VA (yet again).
Your Virtual Business is 100% possible. There are hundreds of thousands of VAs out there, killing it. There are even more internet entrepreneurs who need your help NOW.
But if you want to get in on that business and get going, you’re going to need smart preparation first.
You’re going to need a Training Drill. It’s time for your
And my VA Drill Down is just that: one hour devoted entirely to YOU, YOUR business, and YOUR success.
Here’s what you’ll get in that hour, my dear:
- Step by step instructions on what to do (and when) so you’ll know how to use your time efficiently in order to reach your business goals quickly.
- Targeted feedback on all of your business ideas so you’ll know what to focus on and what to trash because your energy is your currency and I want you to spend it wisely.
- Answers to all of your questions about starting a successful VA business so you can move forward grounded, certain, and clear.
- Relief from all of the spinning thoughts and concerns about quitting your job and starting this new venture – I will give it to you 100% straight because you need to know what to realistically expect in order to take savvy strategic action.
Plus, you’ll also receive…
- My Drill Down Questionnaire to help you get super clear on where you’re struggling so that our time together is most productive.
- A Customized Virtual Action Plan so you’ll know exactly what to do next once we wrap up our time together.
- Your own recording of our coaching session so you can listen back to it whenever you need a reminder or refresher of what we covered in our time!
Your one-time investment to start building your Virtual Assistant business is only $150
To Your Success,
p.s. If you do ONE thing for yourself today, let it be this:
DO NOT JUST SLAP UP A WEBSITE WITHOUT LAYING YOUR BUSINESS GROUNDWORK FIRST. Please, for the sake of your business, make sure you take the time to set your foundations in place first. Schedule your Virtual Assistant Drill Down today and let’s get to work.