Get free business and marketing tips on
how to become a rock star virtual assistant

How To: Virtual Assistant New Client Contract

by Reese

How To Create A Virtual Assistant Client Contract From Scratch

If you’re an aspiring virtual assistant or a new virtual assistant and you’re busy brainstorming ways to grow your business I am sure you’ve asked the question, “where can I find a sample virtual assistant new client contract”?

When I was launching my virtual assistant business the thought of creating my own new client contract seemed daunting.   I didn’t know what key information should go into the contract.   Today I am whole lot smarter as I’ve been working as a virtual assistant for over 5 years.

Listen to the video below that I just created that talks about what you must include in your virtual assistant client contract.

YouTube Preview Image

If you want to get your hands on the contract I created for my successful 6-figure virtual assistant business click here and download it today.

Leave a comment below and let me know if you have any questions about creating a virtual assistant client contract!

Rock on!

XOXO,

Reese

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Sara August 16, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Thank you so much for your contract! That would have been such a headache to come up with, very helpful!

Eileen Collins November 9, 2013 at 2:06 am

Hi Reese,

I just watched your video and clicked on the link for the welcome package information but the link is no longer working. Is there another way to access the information? Please advise and thank you so much for taking an interest in helping me successfully grow my business.

Reese November 10, 2013 at 12:26 pm

It should work for you now, Eileen! xoxo

Reese November 10, 2013 at 12:26 pm
Cheryl McLean November 28, 2013 at 1:51 am

Reese
I have received your client onboarding package and morphed it to my own needs and verbiage. What a great package you have put together. I like how it demonstrates to the client how concise and professional you are. Well done!!! THANK YOU once again for being so forthcoming with the info needed to run my own VA business. I love your generous spirit and serving heart. I am working on my LinkedIn profile and having a bit of trouble, as it doesn’t seem to be user friendly. But the point is I am moving forward. God bless you.
Hugs, Cheryl

Reese November 28, 2013 at 7:19 am

You’re welcome, Cheryl! Just keep pushing on. This is a new frontier for you and like anything new there is a learning curve. You’ll get there. :)